Experienced Texas Parole Representation Attorneys
The parole review process can be very intimidating, stressful and tiresome to these who are unfamiliar with the process. Watching as your loved one’s case make its way through the maze of the Board of Pardons and Paroles Division of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice can be a very long and ever-changing, complex process. Ensuring that your loved one receives favorable treatment from the Board in many cases involves hiring a competent attorney to try to guide and present your loved one in a favorable light before the Parole Review Board.
Fewer than one in five inmates make parole each year. Hiring an experienced attorney that is familiar with the process and in regular contact with parole board members is an asset in your loved one’s favor.
Holmes & Moore, P.L.L.C. has successfully represented citizens before the Parole Board for many years and is an experienced advocate for imprisoned citizens seeking relief. Our attorneys strive to be the face that the Board sees and hears as we represent your loved one before the Board. Our attorneys endeavor to present compelling evidence that encourages the Board members to vote for the release of your loved one.
The Parole Representation Process
Holmes & Moore, P.L.L.C. serves clients with regard to legal representation in all aspects of the review process of the Parole Board, including:
- Review of the original case and sentence, as it directly impacts the parole effort;
- Review of the current incarceration records and parole eligibility;
- Counseling family and friends to organize, present and ensure a support system for where the inmate will be released;
- Development and creation of a Parole Report stating the case for Parole for the Parole Board’s review;
- Engage in a telephonic or in-person review with the Parole Board’s lead-reviewer in your loved one’s parole review.
Contact the Experienced Parole Attorneys at Holmes & Moore, P.L.L.C.
Contact us at Holmes & Moore to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation regarding your loved one’s case for Parole Review. We offer emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as weekend and evening appointments for our clients' convenience. Call 903-758-2200 to begin your case. Spanish language services are also available.